Our vision for the hotel is a laidback and contemporary luxury resort, designed for sharing time, space, pleasure and smiles. Hotel Villa Pamphili Rome is an inviting oasis far from the hustle and bustle of the city, where you will find everything you need for true joie de vivre: a good night’s sleep, delicious food as well as plenty of play-time and me-time at the outdoor pool, the gorgeous park next door and our luxurious spa. Every day, we work hard to make it easy for you to leave your cares behind and return home refreshed, reenergized and full of memories. Our hotel – much like Rome itself – stands at the crossroads of past, present and future, giving you an opportunity to experience history firsthand, an oasis to live fully in the present and the kind of personalized, state-of-the-art service that makes the future look very bright indeed.
FOUR GOOD REASONS
TO CHOOSE HOTEL VILLA PAMPHILI!
- Secure booking
- Best rate guarantee
- Special offers
- A welcome gift just for you
Italian and Roman cuisine at its most authentic, with outstanding signature dishes.
Semi-Olympic swimming pool with a 5,400-square-foot (500-square-meter) beautifully landscaped poolside lounge area with the V-Hip pool bar. From 09/25 to 10/22from 10:30 a.m. to 7p.m.
Rendez-V for casual meetings. Terrazza Pamphili for enjoying life. V-Hip pool bar for real refreshment.
Our amazing fifth-floor rooftop bar and restaurant for chic cocktails and dinner under Rome’s starry, starry night.
17,000 square feet (1,600 square meters) of meeting space with modular, flexible layouts and 15 separate venues over 3 floors.
An oasis of well-being in the Eternal City spread across 8,600 square feet (800 square meters).
Smart Technogym equipment and tailormade workouts in our gym, either with expert personal trainers or on your own.
With various modes of transportation at your service, you can get around Rome in a flexible, practical and eco-friendly way. Ask our staff for more information.
SHUTTLE SERVICE TO CITY CENTER
A shuttle with several daily runs to and from the city center in the morning and in the afternoon. Each trip to or from Piazza dei Tribunali costs € 5 per trip per person (children 3 and under are free).
Leave your car at the outdoor lot next door for no additional cost, or park next to the hotel entrance for €7 per day.
Guided city tours
Our expert guides are available on request to show you Rome’s must-see sights on our custom, original and unexpected guided tours. Let us know what you can’t wait to see, and we’ll take you there!
- Poolside terrace
- Terrazza Pamphili rooftop bar
- Parking lot
Pool and spa services
- Semi-Olympic outdoor pool (seasonal, entrance fee)
- 2 gyms
- Personal trainers
- Pets allowed on request, in some cases at an additional charge.
- Evening entertainment (on request)
- Kids’ club (on request)
- Guided city tours
Food & drink
- AcquaViva Restaurant
- Terrazza Pamphili rooftop bar & restaurant
- Kids’ meals
- Accommodations for special dietary requirements (on request)
- Rendez-V lounge bar
- In-room breakfast on request
- Amazing coffee!
- Free wifi throughout the hotel
- Free parking available on site
- Private parking by the entrance available for a fee
- Disabled parking
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in and check-out
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and services for families
- Kids’ TV channels
- Babysitting services (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser press
- Ironing (on request)
- Dry cleaning (on request)
- Laundry service (on request)
- Conference center
- Meeting/banquet rooms
- Fax/photocopying (on request)
- Business center (on request)
- Eco-friendly transportation available at the hotel
- Shuttle service to downtown (for a fee)
- Taxi refund (see details here)
- Climate control
- No smoking anywhere inside the property
- IQOS partner with a dedicated area
- Picnic lunch packages
- Soundproof rooms
- Safe deposit box
- Bridal suite
- In-room VIP services
- Accessible rooms/ facilities for people with disabilities
- Digital newsstand
- Room service