Discover our temple of well-being on Rome’s peaceful green belt: over 8,600 square feet (800 square meters) of space dedicated to holistic therapies for the mind, body and spirit. We are proud to have BF Wellness as our spa managers and Zoè natural cosmetics as our partners for the face, body and massage products used in our treatments and available for purchase in the spa shop. V-Spa combines the experience of our skilful practitioners with the outstanding quality of all-natural cosmetics in sophisticated facial and body treatments designed to reawaken your consciousness and restore a deep sense of wellbeing.
Opening Hours & Contacts
SPA 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
For rates, including the entrance fee, see our V-Spa treatment list.
The spa welcomes guests 16 and over.
GYM 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Complimentary access for hotel guests and members of The Club.
Reservations required. The gym welcomes guests 16 and over.
WhatsApp & Mobile + 39 351 668 1798
Direct line +39 064 006 4508
* The spa and gym welcome guests 16 and over.
– Reservations are required for the spa, which includes access to the indoor pool, the saunas and the Turkish bath.
– The spa welcomes guests 16 and over.
– Guests are welcome to wear the bathrobes and slippers from their rooms to visit the spa, or the reception staff at the spa will provide them.
– The spa is designed to be a relaxing, tranquil place, so we ask guests to kindly refrain from using cell phones, to keep their voices low and to respect the “sound of silence”.
– Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the spa.
– We ask that guests wear appropriate attire in the dry zones of the spa.
– Guests are asked to arrive at least 5 minutes prior to their appointments.
– If you are unable to arrive on time for a treatment, we will be forced to shorten the overall treatment time.
– Cancellations are free of charge if made at least 24 hours prior to the appointment. Guests cancelling after this time will be charged the full amount of the treatment.
– The spa cannot accept any liability for lost items. We advise guests to store all jewelry and valuables safely in the safe in their room.
– Guests use all equipment and services at the spa at their own risk.
– To ensure you have the best possible experience at our spa, we ask guests to please inform the spa staff of any personal preferences or health conditions that require special attention.
* The spa and gym welcome guests 16 and over.
Our spa is divided into three main areas: the thermal suite including a relaxation area, the treatment rooms and suites for couples’ rituals, and the gym. The hydrotherapy pool has swan neck fountains, a jacuzzi and a variety of massage jets. You will find a selection of herbal teas and natural infusions in the relaxation room. The thermal suite also has a Turkish bath with aromatherapy, a sauna, a bio sauna as well as monsoon showers with aromatherapy. There are seven treatment rooms and a suite for couples’ rituals, where you can enjoy state-of-the-art facial and body treatments enhanced by world-class, all-natural products. For guests in our hotel suites, we offer complimentary reservations at the spa upon request, with the exception of holiday periods.
Our gym has the most advanced Technogym training equipment with smart features. Every day, our expert team of trainers offers you an opportunity to start fresh, keep fit and take your lifestyle to the next level while improving your health and strengthening your body. You can book sessions with our personal trainers on everything from strength and conditioning to life coaching and nutrition advice, providing a holistic and effective training regimen tailored to your needs. Our personal training sessions take place either in the V‑GYM, in the hotel’s outdoor space and pool area, or surrounded by the mature parkland of Villa Pamphili Park.
Choose the V-Spa experience that is right for you and enjoy some well-deserved me-time.
SNACKS & BUBBLY IN THE SPA STARTING FROM €45
MASSAGES STARTING FROM €45
V-SPA DIGITAL DETOX €60
Special attention to your well-being and the environment
We take particular care to ensure that are spa promotes well-being for our guests while also protecting the environment.
That is why we keep the indoor pool warm in the winter at about 100°F (38°C) and cool in the summer at between 89 and 93°F (32-34°C), and monitor both the PH and chlorine levels twice daily as standard.
Our unique indoor hydrotherapy pool offers 8 swan neck fountains and 9 different massage jets, while our steam bath features bio-eucalyptus essential oil and our two cold monsoon showers feature lavender essential oil or an orange & papaya blend.
Book the spa for exclusive use and design a perfect wellness experience just for you!
We give guests the opportunity to book the spa for their private use (subject to availability and booking) as a unique event venue for DJ sets, business meetings, presentations, parties and anniversaries.
Guests can reserve an evening spa experience from 8 to 10 p.m. on request, with the option to add a food and beverage service. Spa access includes the thermal suite and the pool, the relaxation area (with complimentary water and herbal tea), robes and slippers as well as a welcome drink.
Give the gift of wellness and beauty!
CLOSER TO THE CITY. CLOSER TO YOU.
The fare of your taxi?
It's on us! We will refund the expense with a voucher to be consumed in our Bars & Restaurants!
Proposals and offers to give you moments of pure well-being in our SPA. Come in and find out how we can take care of you.