Answers to your frequently asked questions available here
1. What time is check-in and check-out?
Check-in is any time after 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Check-out is any time before 12 p.m. on the day of departure.
2. Can I arrange for check-in or check-out outside of these hours?
You can request an early check-in or late check-out either at the time of booking or during your stay, subject to availability. The surcharge for early check-in or late check-out is 50% of the daily room rate.
3. Does the hotel offer baggage storage in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, we have storage facilities for arriving and departing guests. This service is free of charge for guests of the hotel.
4. Is parking available at the hotel?
The hotel has an outdoor parking lot with 130 spaces, including 35 spaces with monitored access at the hotel entrance, at a rate of €7 per day.
5. Are pets permitted in the hotel? Is there a size limitation? And is there an additional cost?
Hotel Villa Pamphili is a pet-friendly hotel: small animals are permitted in the rooms as well as guide dogs and service animals. We allow pets in certain common areas of the hotel, including the outdoor terrace facing the lobby bar, provided they are muzzled and stay on the leash. No pets are allowed in the restaurant, bar, spa or outdoor swimming pool. There are no carpets in any of our hotel rooms, and balconies come as standard. We charge a daily housekeeping fee for pets of €30.00.
6. Do you offer entertainment for kids? For what age groups? And what kind of activities are on offer?
At the moment, we do not have any kids’ activities, but we do offer a babysitting service on request.
7. Do you offer guided tours and day-trips?
Of course! Our concierge, known as the “Local Coach”, will be more than happy to help you to discover Rome and environs with a custom itinerary or to assist you in booking guided tours and day-trips.
8. What services are included in the flexible B&B rate?
The flexible B&B rate includes breakfast, use of the gym and complimentary access to the swimming pool during the summer (May - September). The city tourist tax of €6 per person per night (max. 10 nights) is not included and will be charged separately. Children under the age of 10 are exempt from the tourist tax.
1. How many rooms does the hotel have?
We have 235 rooms across five floors, 20 of which are suites.
2. Do any rooms have a balcony or terrace?
All of the rooms at Hotel Villa Pamphili Roma have a balcony furnished with comfortable chairs and a table.
3. Are there any sea view rooms?
No, but most of our rooms have a nice view of the pool and bella Roma.
4. Can I book a room without wall-to-wall carpet?
None of the rooms in the hotel have carpeting.
5. Are there bathtubs or showers in the rooms?
Rooms in the Superior and Deluxe category have showers, while the Suites have both a bathtub and a shower, in some cases a walk-in shower. Please let us know at the time of booking if you have any specific needs.
6. Do you have family rooms or connecting rooms?
We have various types of connecting rooms that can accommodate up to six guests. Connecting rooms are ideal for families, guests with special needs who travel with a carer or small friend groups. Let us know at the time of booking if you need multiple rooms, and we will find a solution that best suits your needs.
7. Do you have baby beds? Is there an extra charge for children?
Baby beds are available free of charge for children up to 2 years of age. Children 14 and under can stay in their parents’ room at no extra charge. There is a surcharge of €25 per day for children 15 and over.
8. What is the maximum capacity for your rooms?
Our rooms can accommodate a maximum of 3 adults in the same room (in our triple rooms with a sofa bed). We also have 22 different sets of connecting rooms of various categories for up to 6 adults plus a baby bed.
9. Do you have accessible rooms for travelers with disabilities?
We have 12 universally accessible rooms with bathrooms designed for travelers with disabilities. On request, we can provide an accessible room that connects with another double room to accommodate carers.
10. Are there smoking rooms in the hotel?
All of the rooms in the hotel are non-smoking, but guests are welcome to smoke on the balcony.
11. Are the rooms air-conditioned?
All rooms have central air conditioning with a thermostat guests can raise or lower as needed by 3 degrees Celsius.
12. Do you offer international TV channels or Sky TV?
All of our rooms come with 49” to 55” smart TVs that give you access to various streaming platforms using your own account.
13. Do you offer day rates at the hotel?
Yes, guests can book a day rate at Hotel Villa Pamphili Roma from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., which may include the use of the spa and the swimming pool during the summer season. For more information, contact our reservations office directly at + 39 06 400 64500.
FOOD & DRINKS
1. What dining options are available at the hotel?
The hotel has 2 restaurants: Ristorante Acquaviva is our main restaurant, where we serve a rich and varied breakfast buffet as well as a lunch and dinner service, while the exclusive Terrazza Pamphili rooftop bar and restaurant is open for aperitivo and dinner during the summer season.
2. What are the opening hours of the restaurant?
Our breakfast buffet is served in Ristorante Acquaviva from 7 to 10:30 a.m. on weekdays and from 7 to 11 a.m. on weekends. The restaurant is also open for lunch from 12 to 3 p.m. and for dinner from 7:30 to 11 p.m. Terrazza Pamphili is open from 6:30 to 11 p.m. during the summer season.
3. When is breakfast served?
Our breakfast buffet in Ristorante Acquaviva is open from 7 to 10:30 a.m. on weekdays and from 7 to 11 a.m. on weekends.
- Is breakfast included in the room rate?
The hotel offers rates that include breakfast.
5. Is the restaurant buffet or a la carte? What dining options are available?
At Ristorante Acquaviva, we serve a breakfast buffet with live cooking stations and an a la carte menu at lunch and dinner. At Hotel Villa Pamphili Roma, we are proud to have Michelin-starred chef Andrea Ribaldone as a consultant on all of our food and beverage menus.
6. Are drinks included in the and full half-board plan?
Beverages are not included with our full and half-board meal plans.
7. Do you have a menu for people with celiac disease?
Yes, we have a range of gluten-free dishes. Please let the staff know your dietary needs at the time of booking.
8. Do you have vegetarian and vegan options?
There are vegetarian dishes on all of our menus, and we can accommodate vegans upon request. Please let the staff know your dietary needs at the time of booking.
9. Do you have a kids’ menu?
There is a dedicated “Baby Menu” at the restaurant.
10. Do you have highchairs for toddlers at the restaurant?
Parents can request a highchair free of charge for our younger guests.
1. Is there an extra charge for access to the spa? How much does it cost?
Guests staying in our suites enjoy complimentary access to the spa (reservations required), while the cost for guests in our other rooms is €20 for a 2.5-hour pass. Outside guests can visit the spa for €30 on weekdays and €35 on weekends.
2. What are the opening hours of the spa?
V-Spa is open every day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
3. Are bathrobes, towels and slippers included? What do I need to bring?
The spa kit, with a bathrobe, towel and slippers, is included in the daily entrance fee.
4. What facilities are available at the spa, and how long can I stay?
At Hotel Villa Pamphili Roma, the spa has a hydromassage pool with swan neck showers, 7 treatment rooms, monsoon showers with aromatherapy, a sauna, a bio sauna and a Turkish bath.
- Are there special treatments for pregnant guests?
Our Spa Manager would be happy to advise expectant mothers about the treatments that are suitable and/or recommended for them.
6. Do you have to be a guest at the hotel to access the spa?
Outside guests are welcome to visit the spa at a cost of €30 on weekdays and €35 on Saturday and Sunday.
7. Do I have to book the spa in advance?
Reservations are required for the spa circuit, massages and/or beauty treatments for hotel and outside guests.
8. Can I book the spa for exclusive use?
Of course! Get in touch with our staff to find the right solution for your event.
9. Is there an age restriction at the spa?
We welcome guests 16 and older at the spa.
10. Can minors use the spa on their own or do they need to be accompanied by an adult?
All guests between the ages of 16 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
11. Do you offer couple’s treatments?
We have various couple’s treatments on offer and a dedicated treatment room for couples.
1. Does the hotel have an outdoor or an indoor swimming pool? What size?
The hotel has an outdoor semi-Olympic swimming pool as well as a heated hydromassage pool in the spa.
2. What are the opening hours of the swimming pool?
Our swimming pool is open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day during the summer season (May - September).
3. Do I need to wear a swim cap in the swimming pool?
Swim caps are not mandatory in either of the pools.
4. Do you provide bath towels at the pool? Is there a charge for towels?
All guests receive complimentary towels for use at pool. Entrance to the pool is free of charge for hotel guests, while there is an entrance fee for outside guests, which varies from season to season. Please check the website for current rates.
5. Is there an age restriction for the the pool?
Children below the age of 14 must be accompanied by their parents at the pool.
6. Is the pool suitable for children? How deep is it?
Our semi-Olympic sports pool is 80 feet (25 meters) long and 5 to 13 feet (1.6 to 4 meters) deep.
7. Is there a lifeguard on duty at the pool?
In line with local regulations, there is a lifeguard on duty at all times during the pool’s opening hours.
8. Do you offer swimming lessons?
Please contact the front desk for information about swimming lessons.
1. Can I rent a bicycle from the hotel? What kind of bikes do you have and at what cost?
We have e-bikes and conventional bikes available for rent. Check with the hotel staff for the current price list.
2. Can I rent a child seat to go with the bicycle? Up to what age? At what cost?
Child seats are available on request. Please contact our staff for more information.
3. Is there a bicycle storage at the hotel? At what cost?
The hotel has a bike storage facility. Please contact our staff to find out more.
4. Do you have a bicycle washing station?
Yes, we do.
5. Can you recommend any local bike trails?
The nearby parks Villa Pamphili Park and Parco dell'Appia Antica both have bike trails.
6. Are there any mountain biking trails in the area?
Yes, get in touch with our Local Coach for more information on local mountain biking trails.
7. Is there an in-house mechanic for minor bike repairs?
We can offer guests the use of a repair kit, but we do not have a mechanic on site.
8. If we have a problem with a rented bicycle, do you offer a replacement bike?
Yes, we offer courtesy bicycles in the event of breakdowns.
9. Do you offer rescue service for the more demanding mountain bike trails?
No, but we can arrange guided bike tours that include emergency services.
10. Do you offer laundry service? At what cost?
We offer in-house and express laundry services for cycling gear. Costs vary depending on the service requested.
11. Do you have any partnerships with local bicycle shops?
Yes, we have special arrangements with several bicycle shops in Rome. Contact our staff for more information.
HOW TO REACH US
1. How do I get to the hotel from the train station?
We recommend taking a bus or a taxi from the train station.
2. What is the closest airport to the hotel?
Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport is about 20 minutes away by car.
3. What is the closest motorway exit to the hotel?
Self-drivers can easily reach the hotel from the Aurelia/Vaticano exit on Grande Raccordo Anulare.
4. How far is it to the closest bus stop?
The closest bus stop is about 800 yards (800 meters) from the hotel.
5. Is the hotel far from the city center?
We are about 3 miles (5 km) from the main sights of Rome.
6. What is the closest metro station?
The closest metro stop is Cornelia on Metro line A.
7. Can you arrange for transfers to the airport or the train station? At what cost?
The hotel can organize transfers to and from the airport and the train station upon request. Please ask the hotel staff for current prices.
8. What are the main places of interest near the hotel?
The hotel is near Villa Pamphili Park, the largest of its kind in Rome, and just a few miles from Trastevere, Testaccio, Terrazza del Gianicolo and the Vatican.
9. Do you have cars or scooters for rent at the hotel?
Guests can rent electric and conventional cars, e-bikes, scooters and conventional bicycles by the hour or by the day. For more information, contact our reservations staff directly at +39 06 400 64500.
1. What is included with the room rate?
The price of the room, unless otherwise specified, includes accommodation, our rich and varied breakfast buffet, the use of the gym and access to the swimming pool as well as the poolside lounge area during the summer.
2. Is there a tourist tax? How much is it?
The city tourist tax is €6 per person per day (max. 10 days), and children under ten are exempt.
3. What credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB Card and Maestro.
4. How much do you charge for children?
Children 14 and under can stay in the room with their parents free of charge including breakfast. There is a €25 daily bed and breakfast surcharge for children 15 and older staying in the room with two paying adults. Meals costing between 0 to €5.99 are free for kids, while meals from €6 to €13.99 are charged at a 50% discount.