Answers to your frequently asked questions available here
1. What are the check-in and check-out times?
You can check- in starting from 02.00pm; on departure day check-out time is within 12:00pm
2. Is it possible to book a check in or check out outside these hours?
It is possible to arrange an early check-in or late check-out at the time of reservation or during your stay depending on hotel's availability. Either early check-in or late check-outs iare subject to 50% overcharge of the daily room rate.
3. Is there a luggage storage service in case of early arrival or late departure?
The hotel is equipped with a free of charge luggage storage.
4. Is there a garage or parking available? What is the relative cost?
The Hotel has 130 outdoor parking lot, 35 of which with controlled access in front of the Hotel, at the rate of € 7 per day.
5. Is it possible to bring pets? What size? Is there an additional cost?
The Hotel is pet friendly and accept small size animals. Accompanying animals for the disabled are allowed, the access is allowed in some of the common areas of the hotel, including the outdoor terrace in front of the lobby lounge bar with leash and muzzle; while access to the restaurant, bar, spa and outdoor swimming pool is not allowed. All the rooms in the Hotel are without carpet and have a balcony. There is a daily supplement of € 30.00 for room sanitation.
6. Is there animation for the little ones? For which age groups? What activities are offered?
At the moment there is no entertainment for children. A babysitting service is available upon request.
7. Do you organize tours and excursions?
Surely! Our Local Coach will be more than happy to offer tailor-made solutions to discover the area and to assist you in booking tours and excursions.
8. What services are included in the base price of the Flexible Rate with B&B treatment?
The Flexible Rate includes buffet breakfast, the usage of the gym and swimming pool in the summer (May - September). City tax of € 6,00 per person/night for a maximum of 10 nights is excluded and has to be paid locally. Children under the age of 10 are payment exempt of it.
1. How many rooms does the hotel have?
The Hotel has 235 rooms spread over 5 floors, 20 of these rooms are suites.
2. Are there rooms with a balcony or terrace?
All the rooms of the Hotel Villa Pamphili Rome all have a balcony set up with tables and comfortable seats.
3. Are there sea view rooms?
No, but most of our rooms have a nice view of the swimming pool and Rome.
4. Are there any rooms without carpet?
None of the rooms in the hotel have carpeting.
5. Do the bathrooms have a bath or shower?
The Superior and Deluxe rooms are equipped with a shower, the Suites have both a shower and a bathtub, some have a walk-in shower. Specify the need at the time of booking.
6. Are there family rooms or connecting rooms?
The Hotel has different types of communicating rooms able to satisfy different solutions from 4 to 6 occupants. Connecting rooms are the ideal solution for families, disabled people with carers or small groups of friends. Specify your needs at the time of booking and we will propose the solution that best suits your needs.
7. Are cots/cribs available for children? Do they have a supplement?
The hotel offers cots for children up to 2 years free of charge; children/teenagers up to 14 years in the room with their parents stay for free; from 14 years upwards there is a daily supplement of € 25.00.
8. What is the maximum number of people who can stay in a room?
The hotel rooms can accommodate up to 3 adults in the same room (triple rooms with sofa bed), the hotel has 22 pairs of connecting rooms of different room types that can accommodate up to 6 adults plus a cot.
9. Do you have rooms designed for disabled travelers?
The Hotel has 12 Universal Accessrooms with equipped bathroom. Upon request it is possible to assign connecting universal access rooms with a double room.
10. Do you have rooms for smokers?
The hotel rooms are all non-smoking. The rooms have an outdoor balcony where it will be possible to smoke.
11. Are the rooms equipped with air conditioning?
All rooms have centralized air conditioning with independent adjustment of +/- 3 °.
12. Is it possible to tune into international channels (satellite TV) and Sky channels?
All rooms have Smart TVs from 49 to 55" where it is possible to access the streaming platforms with personal accounts.
1. How many restaurants does the hotel have?
The hotel has 2 restaurants. The main, Ristorante Acquaviva for a rich and varied breakfast, lunch and dinner service and the exclusive restaurant Terrazza Pamphili on the roof top open during the summer season.
2. What is the opening hours of the restaurant?
The Ristorante Acquaviva is open from 07:00 to 10:30 for a rich and varied breakfast service, on weekends until 11:00 - from 12:00 to 15:00 for lunch and from 19:30 at 11pm for dinner. The Terrazza Pamphili restaurant is open during summer season from 18:30 to 23:00
3. What time is breakfast served?
The Ristorante Acquaviva is open from 07:00 to 10:30 for a rich and varied breakfast service, on weekends until 11:00.
4. Is breakfast included in the rate?
The Hotel offers rates that include a rich and varied breakfast.
5. Is the restaurant a buffet or a la carte? What kind of catering is done?
At the Ristorante Acquaviva, breakfast is served at buffet with live cooking presentation; lunch and dinner are served à la carte. At Hotel Villa Pamphili Roma all the F&B proposals are led by the starred chef Andrea Ribaldone.
6. Are drinks included or not in the half board and full board services?
Beverage rates are not included in all meals
7. Do you offer menus for celiacs?
It is possible to have gluten free menus. Please specify your need at the time of booking.
8. Do you offer menus for vegetarians and vegans?
Our menues include vegetarian options, but we are available to accommodate any and further vegan needs. Please specify them at the time of booking.
9. Do you offer children's menus?
Menus for babies are available at the restaurant.
10. Are high chairs for children available in the restaurant?
High chairs are available free of charge in the restaurant for our younger guests.
1. Is access to the wellness center included or for a fee? How much is the cost?
Access to the wellness center is included for guests staying in the Suites; the cost for resident guests is € 20.00 per entry for 2.5 hours. For externals there is an entrance fee of € 30.00 from Mon to Fri, and € 35.00 in the weekend (Sat-Sun).
2. What are the opening hours of the wellness center?
The wellness center is open every day from 11:00 to 20:00
3. Is the Spa Kit included? What should I bring for the wellness program?
The Spa Kit is included in the daily SPA entrance fee.
4. What does the wellness program include? What is the duration?
In the Hotel Villa Pamphili Rome wellness center there is a hydromassage pool equipped with cervical showers, 07 treatment cabins, emotional showers with chromotherapy, sauna, bio sauna and Turkish bath.
5. What treatments are available while pregnant?
The Spa Manager is available to provide all the specific information for pregnant and will be able to illustrate all the treatments suitable.
6. Is it necessary to stay in the hotel to access the Wellness Center?
The wellness center is also open to external customer at a cost of € 30.00 per entry from Monday to Friday and € 35.00 on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
7. Is a reservation required to access the wellness center?
Reservations are required for all those who want to enjoy the SPA, massages and beauty treatments.
8. Is it possible to book the Spa exclusively for parties and events?
Yes, of course, contact us and we will study ad hoc solutions with you.
9. From what age is access to the wellness center allowed?
Starting from 16.
10. Can minors use the wellness center alone or must they be accompanied by an adult?
No, accompaning is needed from 16.
11. Can couple treatments be booked?
Couple treatments can be booked, there are double cabins.
12. Is it possible to book a room for day use?
Yes, the Hotel Villa Pamphili Roma offers the possibility to book a day use rate, from 11.00 to 17.00. Some day use formulas also include the usage of both wellness center and swimming pool during summer season. For more information, contact the reservations office directly at + 39 06/40064500.
1. Does the hotel have an outdoor or indoor swimming pool? What are the dimensions?
The hotel offers its guests an outdoor semi-Olympic swimming pool and a heated/hydromassage pool in the SPA.
2. What are the access times to the swimming pool?
The swimming pool is open from 9am to 7pm every day in the summer season (May - September).
3. Is the use of swimming caps mandatory in the swimming pool?
The usage of the swimming caps is not mandatory.
4. Does the hotel provide a bath towel? Does it have a daily cost?
The hotel provides guests, using the wimming pool, with a bath towel. The entrance is free for hotel guests, while it has a daily cost for external guests. This cost varies from season to season. Please check the current rates on the hotel website.
5. Can children access the pool? From what age?
Children can access the swimming pool up to 14 they must be accompanied by their parents.
6. Is the pool suitable for children? How deep is it?
It is a semi-Olympic sports pool of 25 meters in length and with a depth ranging from a minimum height of 1.60 meters to a maximum of 4 meters.
7. Is there a lifeguard in the pool?
During the opening hours, a lifeguard is constantly on-site, according to current regulations
8. Do you organize swimming lessons?
For information and availability on swimming courses, contact the hotel reception.
1. Do you have bicycles available for guests? What types of bikes and at what daily costs?
Customers will have at their disposal different types of electric and walking bikes with a specific cost list.
2. Do you have bicycles with child seats? Up to what age? What are the costs?
The child seat is available on request.
3. Do you have a bicycle storage room? Is it paid?
The hotel has its own bike storage.
4. Do you have a washing area available?
Yes, we do.
5. Are there any recommended bike routes nearby?
It is possible to make routes in the nearby parks: Villa pamphili and Parco dell'Appia Antica.
6. Are there MTB trails in the area?
Yes, our Local Coach will provide you with information on the circuits upon arrival.
7. Is there an internal mechanical service for minor repairs?
A kit is available for small repairs, but there is not a mechanic inside the hotel.
8. Are there replacement bikes available in case the rented bike breaks?
We offer "courtesy bicycles" to replace any failures.
9. Are there rescue minibuses available for the more demanding routes?
Rescue minibuses are only available for organized bike tours.
10. Is there a laundry service? What is the cost?
The hotel has an internal and express laundry. Costs vary depending on the items to be treated.
11. Do you have agreements with specialized bicycle shops in the area?
Yes, we have agreements with several bicycle shops in Rome.
1. How can I reach your hotel from the train station?
By taxi or bus.
2. Which is the nearest airport?
Fiumicino Leonardo Da Vinci Airport is about 20 minutes by car.
3. Which is the motorway exit closest to the hotel?
The hotel is easily reached from the Grande Raccordo Anulare, exit Aurelia/Vaticano.
4. How far is the hotel from the nearest bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is 800 mtr from the hotel.
5. Is the hotel far from the center?
The Hotel is about 5 km from the main attractions of the city.
6. Which is the nearest underground station?
The closest stop is metro line A, Cornelia stop.
7. Is it possible to organize a transfer service to the airport or to the station? What is the cost?
The hotel organizes transfers from / to the airport upon request with a small fee.
8. What are the main places of interest near the hotel?
The Hotel is located near Villa Pamphili, the largest park in Rome; a few km from Trastevere, Testaccio, Terrazza del Gianicolo and the Vatican.
9. Is it possible to rent a car or a scooter?
The hotel offers its guests electric and normal-powered cars, e-bikes, bicycles. The rent is hourly or daily. For more information, contact the reservations office directly at + 39 06/40064500.
1. What do the room prices include?
The price of the room, unless otherwise specified, includes accommodation, rich and varied breakfast, usage of the gym and access to the swimming pool, solarium area during the summer.
2. Is there a tourist tax? What is the daily cost?
The city tax is € 6.00 per person per day, for a maximum of 10 days. Children under ten are pay exempt.
3. What credit cards are accepted?
All major credit cards are accepted: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB Card, Maestro.
4. Up to what age do children not pay?
Children up to 14 in the room with their parents stay free of charge with a rich and varied breakfast which is included; from 15 they are considered adults and pay a daily supplement for their stay and breakfast of € 25.00 per day in the room with 2 paying adults. For meals from 0 to 5.99 the meal is free, from 6 to 13.99 will benefit a reduction of 50% compared to adults.